Sayahna Foundation is a nonprofit advocacy organization with a mission to accelerate progress in science and technologies by leading a transformation in research communication, propagate free/open source software based advanced document engineering, promote sustainable living, undertake documentary digitization initiatives, etc. The Foundation is run by the following volunteers:
- GS Krishna: JWRA 36, Jagathy, Trivandrum 695014. Film maker by training, free content activist.
- Sundar Ramanatha Iyer, Baker Land, Kaladi, Trivandrum. Researcher, short story writer, critic and free content activist.
- PN Vijayan, Kochi. Free content activist.
- PN Venugopal, xxviii/2859, ‘Vasudha’, Vikas Nagar, Kochi 682020. Translator, freelance journalist, critic and free content activist.
- AM Shanmugam: VTRA 48, Killippalam, Trivandrum 695009. Trained in TeX, XML and related technologies. Publishing specialist and project manager.
- T Rishikesan: Santhini, TC 2/2058, Jeevan Nagar, Pattom, Trivandrum 695004. Trained in TeX, XSLT, XML and related technologies. Publishing specialist and project manager.
- Mahesh Chelen: KRA 1, T.C. 53/2493, Nemom, Trivandrum 695020. Engineer by training, systems engineer.
- V Apu: Manalil Veedu, Valiathura, Vallakkadavo PO, Trivandrum 695008. Engineer by training. TeX programmer.
- K Brahmanayagam: Chartered Accountant by training and profession.
- CV Rajagopal: SRA 34C, Arapura Road, Elipode, Trivandrum 695013. Java Programmer, free software activist.
- CV Radhakrishnan: JWRA 34, Jagathy, Trivandrum 695014. TeX programmer and free software activist.