Template:Citation Style documentation/map pages
- page: Page in the source that supports the content; overridden by at.
- OR: pages: Pages in the source that supports the content; separate page ranges with an en dash (–); separate non-sequential pages with a comma (,); do not use to indicate the total number of pages in the source.
- OR: at: For sources where a page number is inappropriate or insufficient.
- Examples: page (p.) or pages (pp.); section (Section), inset or other custom location on the map or in the atlas.
- section: The map section of the feature referenced; example: 6A, 9B, 11L, etc.
- inset: The name of the focused inset referenced; example: Downtown Fooburg.